Permanence Juridique Plainpalais (PJP)
Organized by :
Private law firm
Areas of expertise :
- Cyber harassment and online crime (area of specialization)
- Advice (oral information, on site only)
- Writing (writing for private persons and authorities)
- Legal representation (according to market prices or the tariff for legal assistance in case of difficult economic situation)
Price of services :
- The consultation is charged at a flat rate of CHF 50 for a duration of 30 minutes.
- Assistance (for exemple: writing of a short letter not exceeding one page of text or filling in an official form) will be charged an additional CHF 50.
- Legal representation is charged according to market prices or the tariff for legal assistance in case of economic hardship.
Languages spoken :
French, English, Russian
Make an appointment :
- Online registration
- or registration by phone (0225027656)
Presence of a lawyer :
The Permanence Juridique Plainpalais is a private office run by lawyers registered at the Geneva Bar. It is mainly intended for people who need legal advice for a specific legal question, without the assistance of a lawyer (in particular for questions of cost). However, if the person expressly requests it, legal representation remains possible.
Monday: 10am - 8pm
Tuesday: 10 am - 8 pm
Wednesday: 10am - 8pm
Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday: 10 am - 8 pm
13, Boulevard Georges-Favon, 1204 Genève